Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Excerpt from Interview with Kaiser Permanente's +Vince Golla


Excerpt from Interview with Kaiser Permanente's +Vince Golla

“If people are going to use social media tools on behalf of our organization,they have to be able to answer yes to all of these questions …”

Yes, I am willing to, on behalf of this topic, on behalf of our organization, discuss the good and the bad.
Yes, I’m willing to have direct one-on-one conversations about his topic.
Yes, I’m wiling to have those in a way where I know that they are pubic and that I am representing our organization appropriately.
And yes, I can show that our organization can change or adapt based on those conversations.”

Featured Quote: "I find that where people remember those two truism, that social media travels at the speed of light and that it's intergalactic, they tend do a better job of keeping private data private." -- Vince Golla 

 http://bit.ly/ZJxtQP

2 comments:

  1. Scott Scowcroft That's one heck of a mature organistion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I love this article. Kaiser Permanente is leading the way Are there any other examples anyone can site as "mature" healthcare organizations using social media?

    ReplyDelete